A: Registration is required to personalize your Shopping cart and Account, for contacting technical support, and to obtain bonuses and discounts. Creating an account on our website is absolutely free! After confirmation of your email address, you will receive an automatic bonus of $0.30 in USD currency to get two free songs, which will allow you to test our service. If you do not receive a confirmation email in your regular in-box, please check a spam box if the message is there.
A: To register for our services, click on the Create an account and fill in all the necessary details. Upon completion, click on the "Create an account" button. After registration you will receive 30 cents bonus (USD currency) which is sufficient to purchase two musical compositions! It is our pleasure to give you this bonus which will enable you to discover the high quality and user friendliness of our services.
A: To get your registration bonus, please click on the link in the confirmation email message which you received upon registration. The message is sent to the email address you entered. Please note that it may appear in your Spam box.
Creating multiple accounts is prohibited and constitutes fraud! If such activity occurs we will inform your ISP and local authorities of this illegal action.
A: Please check your spam folder, however if you could not found our email, you can request it one more time from under your Account page.
A: Please log in Mp3va.com – just enter your email address and password into appropriate fields in the top of the web page.
A: Simply click on Forgot password? and password restoration page will appear. Enter the email address you used to register your account, then put a new password containing not more, than sixteen 16 symbols. Enter the password again, then click the "Reset password" button. As soon as possible you will receive an email containing password verification, and new data for accessing your account will appear. If you experience any problems, please contact our technical support firstname.lastname@example.org.
A: Perhaps you have just disabled the cookies in your browser: you can enable cookies by going into "Internet options" in your browser and clicking on "Privacy" to change your settings (procedures may differ depending on which browser you use). It is also possible that your proxy server caches Internet pages "too efficiently". Check the settings or refer to your system administrator or ISP technical support.
A: Internet Explorer for Windows
1. Within Internet Explorer, click the "Tools" menu and choose "Internet Options".
2. Click the tab labeled "Privacy".
3. Click the button labeled "Advanced".
4. Check the option labeled "Override automatic cookie handling".
To enable cookies: Set "First-party Cookies" (and "Third-party Cookies, if you wish) to "Accept". To receive a prompt to accept or decline cookies on a site-by-site basis:
Set "First-party Cookies" (and "Third-party Cookies, if you wish) to "Prompt".
5. Click "OK" to save changes and close the dialog box.
Firefox for Windows and Mac OS X
1. Open Options dialog box:
Within Firefox, click the "Tools" menu, then click "Options".
Click the "Firefox" menu, then click "Preferences".
2. In the left-hand column, click the icon labeled "Privacy".
3. Click "Cookies," then click the option labeled "Allow sites to set cookies".
4. Click "OK" to save changes and close the dialog box.
Safari for Macintosh OS X
1. Within Safari, click the "Safari" menu and choose "Preferences."
2. Click the icon labeled "Security."
To enable cookies:
Set the option labeled "Accept Cookies" to "Always."
3. Click "OK" to save changes and close the dialog box.
Opera for Windows or Macintosh
1. Within Opera, click the "File" menu and choose "Preferences."
2. In the left-hand column, select "Privacy."
3. Select the option labeled "Enable cookies."
4. Click "OK" to save changes and close the dialog box.
A: Administration of Mp3va.com gives you a guarantee, that all personal information that you provide will never be disclosed to the 3rd parties without your written permission.
A: For this purpose click on cross icon next to your email address in top of the page.
Please also note that sometimes it is necessary to refresh page (Ctrl+F5) and retry logout.
A: You have to visit your Account page, there you will find account cancel option. Just type Cancel and your account will be deleted.
A: In order to top up your account balance, please visit Add money page. Select payment method and choose amount you want to update your account, press the button "Proceed to payment" and follow the steps. Our service supports a number of payment methods, including Credit Cards and others. Depending on the amount you pay and the method of payment we offer various bonus programs. If you have questions - please feel free to contact our support.
Please note that the minimum one-time payment is $15 USD. All prices on our web site are in United States Dollars currency by default. You can change currency mode in Account page.
A: The regular price for one track on our web site is $0.15 USD TAX included. We have not any extra fees and monthly fee. You pay for purchased music ONLY.
A: In the most cases this is your credit card/payment service provider fee - An International Transaction Fee is assessed when you use your check card for purchases in foreign currency or in US dollars with a foreign merchant, including U.S. internet transactions with a foreign merchant. This fee is also assessed when you use your check card or ATM card to obtain foreign currency from an ATM. The International Transaction Fee is a percentage of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase or ATM withdrawal.
A: No, there are no such time limitations/restrictions on our web site. All deposited money will be available to you until spent.
A: Yes, there is a bonus system for our members. A certain bonus is added every time you make a new payment. Currently we have following bonuses on deposits:
30 USD + 10 USD Bonus
50 USD + 25 USD Bonus
100 USD + 75 USD Bonus
Keep an eye on our special promotions!
A: We provide our services under prepay payment system - in order to purchase something, a user of Mp3va.com has to make a deposit making $15, $30, $50 or $100. Credited funds will be available at the account until they are not spent enough.
Please note that we do not have any additional fees or monthly fees.
A: Of course! We have a 60 seconds preview for all tracks available on our web site. You can listen to them with good quality before purchasing - just click on play button (triangle) near song's name.
A: No, the previews have limited quality of 64 kbps, it is not the actual quality of the music tracks available for download on our web site.
A: Please make sure that you have the latest
A: First of all you need to purchase song/album. For this purpose – select tracks that you want to buy and click on button "Add to cart". Go to your Shopping cart. There you will be able to purchase songs – just select them and click on button "Buy selected" in bottom of the page. After that songs will appear in Downloads section and become available for downloading from album's page.
A: A. All purchased music can be downloaded from the Downloads section as well as from the artist page. You just have to click on icon with green arrow on box (Download in Zip) located next to album name. This will trigger the download of full album in a single Zip archive (you may require
A: Please refresh your browser's cache by pressing CTRL+F5 on your keyboard.
A: We do not host any corrupt/password protected music on our web site. This can be a result of peer resets in your internet connection. Please re-download this track/album, it is free of charge. To avoid problems like this we suggest to use download managers
Please also note that all purchased music can be re-downloaded multiple times from your Downloads section during 6 months after purchasing or as long as you do not delete it from there.
A: Purchased files stay available for downloading for 6 months after purchasing, then songs deletes from download section automatically. Our users have 6 months to download what they purchased.
Please note that archive section will not be cleared.
A: You should write about it to our customer support with detailed explanation what song in what album has problems. After we check the issue and validate your complaint, we will return the appropriate balance to your account. We will do the best to replace the low-quality with high quality track so you can download it again without charge.
Please note that some classic audio has been ripped from vinyl and may have specific distinctive to the medium that can not be prevented. In such cases please be informed that the original source cannot be improved.
A: We provide music in mp3 file format that is supported by the most media players and mp3 compatible devices. If your media player is not playing downloaded music properly please make sure that you have the latest audio codecs installed
A: The archive is a virtual storage of your purchases which never be deleted and always ready to become available for downloading. If you have a lot of purchased songs you can tide up your download section and put selected songs to the Archive.
To archive purchased tracks:
1. In your download section, select tracks by checking the box next to the track's name.
2. Click "Archive" button.
To move an archived track back to your downloads, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Balance page, click archive link in the top.
2. Select tracks by checking the box next to track's name.
3. Click button "Restore".
A: If you want to delete track from your Archive just select it and click delete button. You won't be credited back for this track.
A: Bookmarks notifies you about new album become available for purchase. You can mark album in Upcoming section or any artist as bookmark and when artist/album will be updated you will see the "+" cross sign next to your bookmarks link in user bar.
A: In order to listen purchased songs you have to download the song to your computer. You can use the default audio player installed to your Operating system or you can use any other software: Windows Media Player, Winamp, iTunes etc.
A: First of all you have to download purchased music to your computer and extract it from archive if you download in Zip file. After that you need to download
a) To import an individual mp3 file, choose File > Add File to Library, and then locate the music file you want added to your library.
b) To import all the mp3 files in a folder, choose File > Add Folder to Library, and then locate the folder containing the audio you want added to your library.
Sync your iPod/iPhone
1. Connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer.
2. When the iPod/iPhone icon appears in the iTunes window (below Devices), select it.
3. If the Summary pane isn't showing, click the Summary tab.
4. To automatically sync your iPod/iPhone:
a) Make sure that "Manually manage music" is not selected.
b) Click the Music tab and do one of the following:
To automatically update your iPod/iPhone with all the songs and playlists in your library, select "Sync music" and then select "All songs and playlists". iTunes loads the songs and playlists in your iTunes library onto your iPod, and deletes songs from your iPod/iPhone that aren't in your library.
To automatically update your iPod/iPhone with only certain playlists, select "Sync music" and "Selected playlists," and then select the playlists you want synchronized.
To manually sync your iPod/iPhone:
a) Make sure that "Manually manage music" is selected.
b) Click Music (below Library, on the left side of the iTunes window) and then drag songs and playlists to your iPod/iPhone.
A: Yes, all purchased and downloaded music can be burned onto CD as longs as it is for your personal use. Please use any available CD burning software (e.g. Nero, Windows Media Player).
A: After you got mp3 files - you can burn CD. The most easy-to-use software for this purpose is
1. Open Windows Media Player. The icon can commonly be found by clicking the "START" button, then "Program Files" then "Accessories" then "Entertainment." There you should find the icon for Windows Media Player.
2. Click on the "Media Library" button located on the left side of the window.
3. Select the music you want burned to a CD. Click on the "All Music" tab located in the left window. The right window should now display all the songs you have saved on your hard drive.
4. Select the songs you want to copy to a CD. This is can be done a couple different ways. You can right click a song, choose "Copy to CD or device", then go back to the "Media Library" and pick more songs this way. You can also select multiple songs at once by holding down your keyboards CTRL key while you click on songs. This lets you highlight many songs. You can also pick the first song in the list, then while hold down your keyboards SHIFT key, click on the last song. This highlights every track from the first song you click to the last song you clicked.
5. Once you have the songs you want selected, right click on one of the selected songs and choose "Copy to CD or device." This brings you to the "Copy to CD or Device" menu. On the left side window, you will see all the song tracks you have chosen to burn, and on the right hand side, a blank window that says "Insert a blank CD into the drive." In the left hand window, you will see little check boxes next to the tracks. You can check and uncheck songs that you want or don't want burned to the CD. You can also change the order the songs will be played by clicking on a track, and while holding down the mouse button, dragging the song up or down the playlist.
6. Click the "Copy" button in the upper right hand corner of Windows Media Player. A window will pop up letting you know you need to insert a blank CD-R or CD-RW into your CD drive. Place a blank CD-R into the computer's CD-R drive, and click the retry button. At this point, Windows Media Player should start burning the CD. You should see progress bars scrolling next to each track on the left hand side. Media Player is converting the tracks to a special CD format. Don't worry, it's not doing anything to your original files. Once all the tracks have been converted, progress bars will start to scroll next to each track that says "Copying to CD." The right window should say "Copy in progress".
7. And that's it, you're done! Windows should automatically eject the newly created music CD once it has finished burning. If the CD isn't automatically ejected, you can eject it yourself, but only after you are sure the burning process is complete.
A: Yes, all purchased and downloaded music is for you to keep, you will be able to listen to it for a lifetime as longs as you keep it in a safe place.
A: There are two ways to get music from our website to your Android device: direct and through the computer.
1. Direct way is easy if you have a good connection with the Internet (WiFi, Lte/4g, 3g). All you need is just to open your browser on smartphone and visit our website, sign in and go to downloads - click the download link next to each track you want to get into the phone or click on download in zip icon if you purchased entire album.
The songs will be downloaded into the memory of your device and then you will need to play them back: open your player and add the downloaded songs to the playlist. In case of zip archive you will need to extract files - for this please use any zip manager app.
Note: if you change the folder of the downloaded tracks you may need to add the songs into the playlist again.
2. Download purchased track to your computer and then copy the downloaded mp3 files to your Android device.
1) Connect your Android to your computer using the phone's USB cable (select the file transfer option on the device).
2) Copy & paste the files into the folder music/download or any other folder on your device (no matter what is the memory SD card or internal disc space).
3) Launch the music player on your device and add the songs if it won't find them automatically.
A: Yes. You can purcahse the songs and then playback them online at Mp3va.com with the high quality sound stream. We also have an online player which is available here.
A: Yes, the activity of Mp3va.com is carried out according to the legislation of the license # 31/27A-10 of the Rightholders Federation for Collective Copyright Management of Works Used Interactively (NP "FAIR") issued for Mp3va LTD. Service Mp3va.com pays full-scale author's royalties to owners of pieces of music, trademarks, names, slogans and other copyright objects used on the site. Any further distribution, resale or broadcasting is prohibited.
A: Unfortunately in this case refund is not possible. We strongly recommend our members to calculate the approximate sum of purchases prior to making a deposit, please feel free to use shopping cart facility.
A: Yes, the activity of Mp3va.com is carried out according to the legislation of the license # IT - 07/13 No IT - 07 - 1/13 of the Ukrainian Public Organization "Avtor" issued for Beowner Ltd. Service www.Mp3va.com pays full-scale author's royalties to owners of pieces of music, trademarks, names, slogans and other copyright objects used on the site. Any further distribution, resale or broadcasting is prohibited.
A: Our company and licensing authority is located outside U.S. area and we do not have to follow $0.99/track minimum regulations.
A: Paying for your order with credit card over the Internet is done via secure SSL-connection, established between our server and the server of Processing Company. HTTPS protocol that we use makes this process completely safe for you. Afterwards your payment data transfers through closed bank networks with highest level of security. Processing of the received confidential data of the client (Requisites of a card, registration data etc.) is done in the Processing Center. This way, even the seller, can't get hold of the clients personal and bank account information. We use protocol SSL 3.0, server certificate (128 bit), issued by GeoTrust company - recognized by the center of digital certificates, to prevent unauthorized access to the information while its being transferred from the client to our server.
A: No, Mp3va.com is a commercial project and keeping our servers - virus free, is vital for our business.
A: Please write a letter at email@example.com or use Mailbox feature.